A Glass of Chianti

Thursday, September 15, 2005

A desperate attempt to keep the focus on me

Because I do fear that I am losing a dear Yankee friend's affections (it's the St. Thomas Aquinas affair all over again), I feel I need to post a general reminder. I'm pretty awesome.

Am I as amazing as the current Supreme Court nominee? Videbimus...

John Roberts's blue eyes:
My blue eyes:

I like North by Northwest (see here). He likes North by Northwest (see here).

There's no way that I can compete with the cutest children ever, but as long as this contest is just between the two of us and I don't have to take on the entire Roberts clan, I do believe I can respectably hold my own. (Plus, I have a feeling that my children will be incredibly cute, which will make up for their likely nearsightedness and lack of singing ability.)

I know his eyes are blue-er, but mine aren't horrible. And...

I have more hair.
I'm from Texas.

Seriously, it's at least a tie, right? And ties go to women. Or the young. Or the clarinetist. Something that puts me on top, anyway.