A Glass of Chianti

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Gone until Monday

I'm so excited about my trip I can hardly sit still.

On deck for next week:
Art evaluation questions for Objectivists
A return of the corny joke post!
Is Night Court the cause of all of my neuroses?
A report on how much Texas is not cool as compared to my weekend destination (OR)
A report on how much Texas is awesome as compared to my weekend destination
Is "reality television" eating Sarah's life? (Yes.)
Is it a bad thing? (Probably not.)

See, it's just the usual, basic dinner party discussion. The past couple of weeks have been a little frantic. I'm looking forward to a return to normalcy, but only after my trip is over.

Leave me some contemporary (or not) "Wellington's Victories" (the biggest misstep by a particular artist) in the comments while I'm gone. I have some nominations in my e-mail box and I'll post them when I get back.

Have a great weekend! :)