A Glass of Chianti

Saturday, July 30, 2005

This quiz is weird

Drama nerd

63%

Punk/Rebel

63%

Geek

63%

Loner

56%

Stoner

50%

Goth

50%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

25%

Ghetto gangsta

19%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com


a) A three-way tie for most accurate means that I really should have more friends than I do now. I fit in so many groups!
b) Ummmm.... I never did drama. Ever. I'd suck at it.
c) No "language whore" option? I'm outraged.
d) I live with "ghetto gangstas" which apparently counts for nothing.
e) I imagine that though many drama nerds would sit around organizing an insanely large library (music, in my case) on a perfectly good Saturday afternoon, not many would sit around doing it with Poulenc going on in the background. Poulenc is for (conflicted) Catholic-nerds and (conflicted) music-nerds only.

(Via Some Punk)