A Glass of Chianti

Friday, July 29, 2005

My mother's been cleaning out the attic at the house

Thus, I have in my possession my most favorite pair of boots, previously thought lost and/or sold to the highest bidder when I graduated from high school.

With this discovery also comes a bunch of childhood pictures and reminders that my parents are horrible poeple. When one's oldest daughter is left unsupervised in her grandparents' backyard and thinks it would be a great idea to make mudpies in the compost pile, good parents don't take a picture to save and show the world. My parents not only took a picture but they have it in the place of honor in my album.

I don't know how I ever got all of that poop and other assorted decomposed material out of my hair. Just looking at the picture made me have to go take a shower.