A Glass of Chianti

Monday, July 25, 2005

Have I mentioned that it's hot outside lately?

There's a Carnival of Music? And I didn't know about it?! Now that I've read some real writers' thoughts about music and been introduced to a few new blogs there, I'm a happy girl.

Plus, this is so much better than the first "carnival" where a post from here was cited. Especially since most of the other posts seemed to concern schizophrenia and antidepressants. They seemed to want to tell me something.... ;)

In any case, you'll note that the post points to the first of a (stated) series of three. I haven't gotten around to doing the third, and final, post as it's been hot. I get kinda grouchy when I'm hot and I've been trying to distract myself from the discontent with word puzzles and pictures of waterfalls. Poke around. Enjoy the silly summer stuff. Have fun! If you have any suggestions as to why there are so few churches in the U.S. with St. Ambrose as their patron, let me know. It's been bothering me for a bit. St. Ambrose was awesome!