A Glass of Chianti

Sunday, November 27, 2005

You know what would be really cool?

If you (you!) would go here and sign my little map. It would really make my day. I'm thinking that approximately 10 people read this little blog... how about we shoot for 80% of those sticking a little pin in it? That's probably reasonable, right?

Don't think that there's nothing in this for you, because there is! I'll stop complaining about the weather for a whole month if we get there. I won't mention that I'm hot or that I am really longing for a nice rain. I won't grumble about the lack of white covering on the ground. There won't be any mention of how uncomfortable it is sitting here at this point in the year driving around with my windows down and wearing a short(ish) skirt. I won't even talk about how I have some really great coats that are just sitting around gathering dust and making me sad because it looks like they'll be going unused for yet another year. I'll be Little Miss Pro-Sunshine for the entire month of December.

I give you my word... but only if you sign my map.