A Glass of Chianti

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Urrrrgh

It hurts when you understand why your older bandmates drink the way they do, and how it really is mostly due to the job.

It sucks when your sandal breaks. Where do you find a replacement rubber stopper for the tip of your favorite heel?

It's frustrating to come home with a broken shoe after something was thrown at you.

Doubly so when you don't move quick enough to dodge it.

It's not funny when, after that happens, you just smile and continue with the next chart.
...........................................

*sigh* I know it will pass, and I know that my problems are incredibly miniscule in the grand scheme. I have a million and six things to be thankful for and to look forward to, but all I can think about right now is my favorite sandal. Shallow? Quite.

I'm going to throw myself into a book instead of a glass. Ovid, you can save me... right?