A Glass of Chianti

Friday, December 09, 2005

It's been a long week!

But there are several good things that have happened:

1) My students just cleaned house at their auditions and are working hard to do likewise at their next round.
2) All of the cookies I was supposed to send off have been entrusted to the lovely United States Postal Service.
3) My Christmas project: Done!
4) My desk is sort-of cleaned off

I haven't felt a sense of accomplishment this big since forever ago. Once I get my head back from spinning, I'll be working on my new cause - getting Mel into the Governor's Mansion. (From some Yankee guy's messages). You know, if he'd just shave his beard, I'd work on his Mel Gibson for Dallas Mayor campaign. That's about the only thing that would encourage me to gladly spend money in that city.