A Glass of Chianti

Friday, July 08, 2005

TCCI

I remember last summer when this was making its way through the blogs I frequent. As I didn't have a blog of my own then, I couldn't play along until now. I am surprised at how little I agonized over most of the choices (except for Shostakovich vs. Prokofiev - that's just cruel). My index is higher than I had guessed, as well - 50/72 or 69%. I hypothesized it would be in the mid 50s. I have no idea what that means, other than (I guess) Mr. Teachout has better taste than I thought. ;)

The interesting thing, for me, came when going through the list of scores and looking at the ones who provided not just their raw score, but a bolded list of their preferences. I was going to attempt to see where the biggest overlap of tastes and differences were, but I quickly lost interest when almost everyone else put down they preferred hamburgers to hot dogs. *sigh* What are these people thinking?!