A Glass of Chianti

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Requiem Four a Meme

Oboists are always cool, but Patty is certainly the coolest of them all. Not only does she blog, but she worked at a donut shop! When I was a kid, I always wanted to do that. So, because I always do what the cool kids ask, here's the much-circulated List of Four*

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Waitress at Souper Salad, most awesome keyholder at the (sadly closed) Ye Olde Museum Co., clarinet teacher, judge of tuba auditions (my personal favorite job)

Four movies you could watch over and over:

Red, The Lion in Winter, Rushmore, North by Northwest

Four places you've lived:

Albuquerque, NM; Amarillo, TX; Abilene, TX; Fort Worth, TX (I've run out of cities starting with "A," I guess)

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Futurama, Arrested Development, The Amazing Race (but, please, no more "family editions"), Night Court

Four places you've been on vacation:

Ruidoso, NM; Italy (Milan, Lake Como, Venice, Florence); New York City; Hmmmmm.... when I was a kid we visited my mom's family in Minnesota twice... that's a sort-of vacation, right?

Four websites you visit daily:

Mansfield Fox, About Last Night, The Penguins at the Central Park Zoo, National Review Online

Four of your favorite foods:

Tater tots, strawberries, chicken fried steak, cucumbers

Four places you'd rather be:

Rome, Sonic, near a waterfall, drinking gin someplace where it's not going to be 70 degrees on Christmas

*of DOOOOOM